Mangalam Drugs and Organics Ltd is urgently hiring for the following position of Regulatory Affairs (RA).
About Mangalam Drugs and Organics Ltd
Mangalam Drugs and Organics Ltd is an India-based company. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of chemicals, such as active pharma ingredients (API) perfumery, disperse dye intermediates, bulk drugs, and bulk drug intermediates. Over the last three decades, Mangalam has acquired a worldwide reputation as a single stop destination for frontline Anti-malaria. We also have a diversified product range having synergies in operations and economies of scale. Mangalam is amongst the top companies in Asia in all the products it makes and is also the largest manufacturer of some of its products in the world.
Job Title: Assistant to Executive
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc.
Work Experience: 0-6 years
Work Location: Plot No. 1203, Phase, 3, Phase 3, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat 396195 (View on maps)
- The candidate should be from Vapi only or ready to relocate to Vapi.
- To prepare documents Technology Transfer documents, product scale-up report, product development report, Chemistry manufacturing, and control, Polymorphism study, etc.
- To collect necessary information from all concerned departments.
- To prepare DMF (Drug Master File) for Regulatory Market.
- To ensure that the manufacturing procedure and specification of materials are in accordance with the submitted DMFs.
- To solve queries related to the Regulatory market and various customers related to DMF.
Contact Person: Ms. Krishna Patel (HR Assistant)