JRF vacancy for M.Pharm candidates at IIT BHU. IIT BHU has released the Vacancy of JRF for a project Vacancy. M.Pharm candidates may apply for this. Check out complete details below.
Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Applications are invited (Format attached) from Indian nationals for the research fellow positions to work on DBT sponsored Indo-UK project “AMWATCH: Defining the AMR Burden of Antimicrobial Manufacturing Waste in Puducherry and Chennai.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow JRF
No.of posts: 03
Duration of the Position:
Three years (initial appointment for one year and extendable based on the performance) and to be promoted to SRF in the third ear.
Emoluments Rs.31,000 + 16% HRA per month
1) First class in M. Pharm/M.S.(Pharm)/M. Tech. (Pham) with GATE /GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have a basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
2) Candidates with expertise in analytical techniques C-MS-MS, HPLC is hi hi desirable.
In this project, the selected candidate will be working on:
1) Analytical method development for antimicrobials
2) UK visits for collaborative work (two visits)
3) Sample collection from pharmaceutical industries
4) Writing manuscripts and presenting data in conferences
Age: Upper Age limit as on the last date of application 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. The selected candidate can be considered for the Ph.D. program after fulfilling the required criteria of 11T-BHU.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
5. The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected.
6. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. M.S.Muthu at [email protected] on or before 20th January 2021.
Contact no: +91-9235195928.
Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of the application deadline.
Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
The last date for receiving the completed application is 20th January 2021. Also refer to the website: https://iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available.
Last Date To Apply: 20th January 2021