IISER Pune – PhD Chemistry – Research Scientist Vacancy
PhD Chemistry vacancy at IISER Pune. Check out complete details below.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the Research Scientist position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded project. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Research Scientist
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Funding agency: Private Funding
Project Code: 014
Minimum Educational Qualification
PhD Chemistry / PhD in Chemistry / Science
Candidates having hands-on experience on advanced material synthesis including Biomass Processing will be preferred.
Incumbent is expected to carry out innovative Biomass processing for functional carbon synthesis and exploration of its applications
Tenure of the appointment:
Upto April 30, 2021
Rs. 40,000/- per month
Age: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before January 15, 2021. Please mention “Advt.No.02/2021” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
- General Information/details about the posts
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment /absorption in Funding Agency
or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after
taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- 6. Age relaxation commensurate with the relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim inquiries /correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last Date To Apply: 15/01/2021