Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd is hiring experienced, energetic, and dynamic personnel for the post of “Senior Manager Quality Professional”.
About Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., also known as Teva Pharmaceuticals, is an American-Israeli pharmaceutical company with dual headquarters in Petah Tikva, Israel, and Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S. Teva’s mission is simple: to improve the lives of patients across the globe. We believe that everyone should have access to quality medicines whether it be for managing disease, fighting infections, or simply improving overall health.
At Teva, we’re working together to make well-being a way of life. Our goal is to help you be your best — both at work and at home. We take pride in offering a wide range of health, well-being, and lifestyle benefits that are available to help support you and your family (some employee benefits may differ per country, based on legal and local requirements).
Position Title: Sr. Manager Quality Professional
Qualification: B. Pharma/ M. Pharma / M.Sc. (Science), B.S. Sciences
Work Experience: Minimum 15 years of overall experience from a good pharma company
- Experience from the regulated market is a must – USFDA and Europe market.
- Experience from TPO is an added advantage
- The candidate will be working for sterile but more in OSD so experience in OSD is a must
- Person will be responsible to coordinate with3rd party suppliers and maintain relationships hence candidates with good convincing power and excellent communication skills are required.
Work Location: Mumbai, IN, 400063
- Quality Due-Diligence /Support in evaluation of CMO’s quality systems and compliance, e.g. Review of CMOs quality evaluation of preliminary questionnaire, assessment, apply internal / external intelligence to evaluate and facilitate the site due-diligence meeting/audit, etc. and provide input to the management.
- Establishment of Quality Agreement (QTA) between Teva receiving site & CMO
- Participate as a team member when appropriate in developing CMO and getting ready for PAI
- Facilitate in transferring registration and relevant Quality document to CMO & formally document the transfer
- Annual Product Review (APR) / Product Quality Review (PQR)
- Change Management Complaint Management
- Input to Business Review Meetings, Quality councils & Participation in SRTs
- Periodic Quality KPI & Reports of CMO Quality Oversight at CMO’s
- Stability Management CMO Batch Document review and release for distribution
- Deviation / Investigation Management Issue Management (NTM) Audit Management & Periodic Quality Risk Assessment
- Customer / Regulatory Authorities Inspection Support to Initiatives Supplier Exit or Change of Supply.