Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd is hiring young, energetic, and dynamic candidates for the post of “Quality Analyst -II”.
About Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., also known as Teva Pharmaceuticals, is an American-Israeli pharmaceutical company with dual headquarters in Petah Tikva, Israel, and Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S. Teva’s mission is simple: to improve the lives of patients across the globe. We believe that everyone should have access to quality medicines whether it be for managing disease, fighting infections, or simply improving overall health.
At Teva, we’re working together to make well-being a way of life. Our goal is to help you be your best — both at work and at home. We take pride in offering a wide range of health, well-being, and lifestyle benefits that are available to help support you and your family (some employee benefits may differ per country, based on legal and local requirements).
Position Title: Quality Analyst II
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharma / B.Pharma
Work Experience: Not Available
Work Location: Bangalore-560052, India
- The validation activity for Computer systems.
- The validation activity for equipment.
- Performing Internal & vendor audits
- Performing risk-based system audit
- Performing facility audits.
- Trend analysis of deviation & CAPA
- Implementing new systems and updating the existing system as per the guideline requirement
- Fair knowledge in IT activities.