About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 37 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Job Description for Associate Scientist Position, Analytical Development, International Technical Centre, Mumbai.
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of the J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers, and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations, and other similar technical documents.
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment, and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, and global regulations as appropriate.
- Technical skills related to the interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work.
Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Education: Minimum M.Sc., B. Pharm, M. Pharm
- Other Skills: MS office
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function: R&D