Project Assistant vacancy at IISER Tirupati. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this. Check out complete details below.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the Research Fellow position on a contract basis:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Assistant
Number of posts: One (01)
Project Title: Non-innocent Ligands for Catalysis with Earth-Abundant Metals.
Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India
Principal Investigator: Dr. Ekambaram Balaraman
Project Code: 30330081
M.Sc Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
• Candidates having experience in Synthetic Chemistry/Material
• Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-UGC-NET / GATE / LS or equivalent scorecards
Job Title: Project Assistant
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- + 8% HRA per month.
No. of post: One (1)
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of five years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Age: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e 5.00 PM. on 15th January, 2021. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus: Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road, Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2. List of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: 18th Jan 2021 via virtual mode).
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim inquiries / correspondence /communication of any sort will be entertained on
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on Jan 15th 2020.