ABOUT DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The company was founded by Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exciting opportunity to work with experienced scientists in an inter-disciplinary environment on a DST-SERB funded research project in organic synthesis
- The opportunity to learn cutting edge techniques, advance your skills in various disciplines of chemical sciences particularly in synthetic organic chemistry
- Enriching research experience and mentorship for any career in science, globally.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
DST-SERB funded project entitled ‘Synthesis of Anticancer Drug Trabectedin and Related Analogs’.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Please apply if you have a:
- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Medicinal Chemistry) (M.Sc Chemistry)
- Post Graduate Degree in Pharmacy/Basic Science (M. Pharm Medicinal Chemistry/Process Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics/ Pharma Chemistry)
- NETs accepted: CSIR-NET including LS; GATE, JAM, GPAT, BET, JEST, JGEEBILS, ICMR-JRF, and ICAR- AICE
Candidates with a keen interest in organic synthesis and basic science research and prior hands-on experience with Chemical reactions and laboratory techniques are preferred.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + 24 % HRA per month
Project duration: ~2 years
Deadline: 31st January 2021
- Qualified and interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to [email protected] on or before the deadline mention in the subject line of the mail the following code: JRF-SERB-SRG-Chemistry.
- Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview to Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- Candidates will not be reimbursed for Travel for the Interview if shortlisted.