CSIR-NCL Project Associate Job
Project associate vacancy at NCL Pune. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this post.
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of One position of Project Associate-I (PA-I)/Project Associate-II (PA-II) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
Project Code No. : GAP330626
Job Title: Project Associate- I
Title of the Project: “Development of enantio selective electrophilic cascade annulation reactions using iron Lewis-acid catalysis: Application to the synthesis of scaffolds related to bioactive natural products”
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications
PA-I: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry /Chemistry with minimum 55% marks (PA-I, Category ii); (or) CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions (PA-I, Category I). (or)
PA-II: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry /Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with 2 Years research experience in synthetic organic chemistry (PA-II, Category ii)
if any Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
Age limit: 35 years
Job requirement: Multi-step organic synthesis and characterization
Consolidated emoluments: per month Rs. 25,000/- (PA-I, Category ii); Rs. 31,000/- (PA-I, Category I) Rs. 28,000/- (PA-II, Category ii)
No. of positions to be filled up Any: One position.
The engagement will be initially for a period of four months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/satisfactory
performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
Application only through e-mail to Dr. Ravindar Kontham ([email protected]) in the
specified format. The format is attached at the end of this advertisement. Hard copy of the application will not be considered.
- Prepare the application in the given format with signature (scan copy or electronic sign). We should receive only one PDF file as an attachment in the given format. Shortlisted
candidates will be eligible for an online interview after the verification of their scanned copy of the original certificates/mark sheet.
- The email application should reach on or before 25-January-2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where a number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified updated online and via email on 27-January-2021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: 020-2590 2301 (Name: Dr. Ravindar Kontham) or via email to [email protected]
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an online interview before the Selection Committee. The date & time and web-link of the interview will be intimated through email. Candidates must confirm for attending the interview along with scanned documents, no later than 29-January-2021
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Last Date To Apply: 29-January-2021