B.Pharm jobs. GPSC has released the vacancy of drug inspector. B.Pharm candidates may apply for this post.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is recruiting Pharma candidates for Senior Drugs Inspector vacancies. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Drugs Inspector, Class-2, Food, and Drugs Control Administration
Department: HEALTH and FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Description/Duties: All the duties and responsibilities of Senior Drugs Inspector, Class-2, Food, and Drugs Control Administration
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4600) as per 7th Pay Commission 44,900/- to 142400/-
Probation: 2 years
Age Minimum: Must have completed 21 years on the last date of Advertisement.
Maximum Age: Must not have completed 40 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Description: (1) There is no reserved post for Disabled Candidates. But having disability of OL (one leg), OA(one arm), LC(Leprosy cured), D(Dwarfism), AAV(Acid Attack Victim), LV(Low Vision(40-70)%), HH(Hard of hearing (40-70)%), SLD(Specific learning disability
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Pharm D. obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
3. Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Experience(If any) Description:
1. Have about five years’ experience in the field of enforcement of the Provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act,1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules,1945 under the Commissionerate of the Food and Drugs Control Administration, Gujarat State; or
2. Have about five years combined or separate experience in the field of manufacturing or testing of at least one of the substances specified in the schedule ”C” of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945; in Production, Quality Control or Research and Development Department of a Pharmaceutical establishment or in the field related to Pharmaceutical Technology or in the Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority in Government /Government Undertaking /Board /Corporation or Limited Company established under the Companies Act, 2013.
Any Other Conditions:
1. Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application, or information filled in by the candidate shall not be accepted.
2. Candidates of EWS, S.E.B.C, S.C, and S.T can apply against the General Category, and criteria of the General Category shall apply.