B.Sc Chemistry Government Jobs 2021. B.Sc Chemistry apprenticeship 2021. IREL a govt PSU has released the jobs for B.Sc Chemistry for the post of Lab Assistant. Check out complete below.
Govt IREL Chemistry Lab Assistant jobs
Govt IREL Chemistry Lab IREL (India) Limited, OSCOM Unit invites applications from eligible Indian nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 31 nos. of apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made thereunder:
IREL (India) Limited, a Mini-Ratna Category-1, Premier Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of extraction of Beach Sand Minerals like Ilmenite, Rutile (Titanium ores), Zircon, Monazite, Sillimanite, etc. and producer of Rare earth (Lanthanides) chemicals, Thorium Nitrate etc.
Job Title: Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant)
Eligibility: B.Sc Chemistry or Ex- ITI Lab. Asst. (Chemical plant)
Duration: 1 year
No. of posts: 4
(i) Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
(ii) Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made thereunder in any Govt. /Public Sector/Private Industrial organizations are NOT eligible.
(iii) As on the last date of application, age of the candidate should be a minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and for PwBD up to 10 years.
(iv) Duration of the apprenticeship training is as shown in the table above for the respective Trades.
(v) Rate of stipend of the apprentices will be as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and as notified by the Government from time to time.
(vi) During the period of training, IREL (India) Limited will not provide any other benefit or financial assistance to Apprentices.
Reservations: Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage applicable to the State of Odisha. Relevant Government guidelines with regard to reservation for engagement of Apprentices shall apply.
Selection Methodology: The candidates who fulfill the criteria w.r.t. educational qualification, marks, age, etc., will only be eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in the date of birth will be taken.
Priority for Selection: The following priority will be adopted for the selection of Apprentices:
(a) Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land).
(b) Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below: –
(i) Candidates who are wards of employees.
(ii) Candidates who are permanent residents of Arjipalli, Matikhalo,
Kanamana, Takiria Berhampur, Badaputti & Kalipalli villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company.
(c) Candidates who are permanent residents of remaining villages (other than mentioned above) within a radius of 10 kms from the company will be preferred over candidate from the other villages in Ganjam District (Documentary proof to be
(d) Candidates belonging to Ganjam District (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
(e) Candidates belonging to Odisha State (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
- In case final aggregate marks are not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of
marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
- Candidates having higher /professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering (ME/M.Tech), MCA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D, L.L.B. need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further inquiry shall be entertained in this respect. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during the engagement as Apprentice.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents with regard to educational qualification, age and caste/PwBD (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates fail to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
- IREL (India) Limited being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed entry only after submission of Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidate normally resides. The candidate may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training. If selected, candidates can be posted to any Department of the unit for the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Contract with their respective authority as per the Apprentices Act. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in IREL (India) Limited or in any other organization, earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- IREL (India) Limited shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of the apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.irel.co.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our website as all future correspondence and latest information shall be available only on the said Company website.
How To Apply:
Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
(http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E06162100108 and for Graduate /Technician apprentice through the
Establishment Registration No. EORGNC 000001. However, submitting the hardcopy of the application is a must for screening/selection. Procedure to Submit Application
Application Format/ Proforma:
The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure – 3, preferably type written on A-4 size paper. The outer cover should be super-scribed as: “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO.
List of Documents to be Submitted alongwith Application. Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with
(a) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned education board /Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
(b) 10th Mark Sheet
(c) SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should
be latest one.
(d) The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
(e) Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
(f) Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/
peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, OSCOM Unit.
(g) Nativity Certificate.
(h) Aadhaar Card.
Postal Address for Submitting Application.
The duly filled in application form
affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address: The Deputy General Manager (HR & A), OSCOM, IREL (India) Limited, Matikhalo, Ganjam, Odisha – 761045
Last Date for Submitting Application. The filled-in application should reach us on or before 25 Feb 21. Applications received after 25 Feb 21 for any reasons whatsoever will not be considered.
Mode of Sending Applications:
Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered.
However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Verification of Documents:
Physical verification of the original documents shall be done prior to joining date on a specific date. A provisional offer letter of training will be sent via e – mail once the candidate is selected. A print out of the same may be brought during document verification. The original docum ents mentioned above along with a self-attested copy should be brought for verification.
Sun Pharma Jobs
Apprenticeship – Chemistry