M.Pharm Project vacancy as CSIR-CDRI. CDRI has released the posts of Project Associate for M.Pharm candidates. M.Pharm candidates may apply for these project posts. Check out complete details below.
CSIR-CDRI Project Associate vacancy. Opportunity for technically qualified persons to join as Project Associate in CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow in the areas of Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. Online engagement of Project Staff under different Projects as per the details given below:-
Job Code: 002
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No. of posts: One (01)
Eligibility: M.Pharm with GATE/GPAT qualified Experience in the area of
HPLC method development work.
Salary: Rs. 31,000 p.m. + HRA (HRA will be given as per central government norms applicable in the Lucknow City)
Age: 35 Yrs.
Project Title: CSIR, TLP0014 (NMITLI) “Development of Novel anti-stroke phyto pharmaceutical formulation from the roots of an Ashwagandha variety, NMITLI-118.”
Tenure up to – 31.03.2023
Post Code: 003
Job Title: Project Associate-II
No.of posts: One (01)
Eligibility: M.Pharm with two years experience
Experience: in the area of pharmaceutical analysis using HPLC.
(i) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. (HRA will be given as per central government norms applicable in the Lucknow City)
Age: 35 Yrs.
Project Title: CSIR, TLP0014 (NMITLI)
“Development of Novel anti-stroke phytopharmaceutical formulation from the roots of an Ashwagandha variety, NMITLI-118.”
Tenure up to – 31.03.2023
Step by Step Procedure for Engagement of Project Staff through online
1. The candidate will apply online through the link.
2. Received applications will be screened by the duly constituted Standing Screening Committee. The Screening Committee may fix a different set of criteria to short-list the candidates as per the project requirement. The Screening Committee will screen all applications received for the specified project and recommend eligible candidates will be called for an online interview. In case of false information received through the online application, the competent authority will cancel the candidature of the applicant and debarred for attending the interview in the future.
3. Eligible applicants may be called for an interview online and an Interview letter will be sent him/her through e-mail intimating the date & time of the Interview, link/reference of online mode, terms & conditions if any. The candidate will be allowed to join only after verification of original certificates and other information found correct.
4. Based on the performance of the candidates and availability of suitable candidates, Selection Committee may also recommend Panels for
future engagement in different projects as and when need arises. The engagement process will be complete after the joining of the candidates.
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
2. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submission of the online application.
3. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will
not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
4. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
5. Extension beyond two years /movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance review by a committee.
6. Position Code will be canceled if funds are not available in the advertised concerned project.
Last date of submission of online application: 19.02.2021