Pharma jobs for B.Pharm / M.Pharm candidates at Johnson & Johnson. B.Pharm / M.Pharm candidates may apply for this post.
Associate Scientist Position at Johnson & Johnson, International Technical Centre, Mumbai. Johnson & Johnson invited graduate and postgraduate candidates for the post of the associate scientist. Associate scientist job opening – Check out all the details on the same page below.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Key Deliverables of this role:
- To plan the execution of tasks assigned by completing analyses right-first-time and within the analytical testing window
- To prepare technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- To perform analysis according to the current effective protocol, specifications, analytical methods, and laboratory processes
- To verify trending of results as per established laboratory procedure
- To report results and submit the documentation for data validation in a timely manner, as per established laboratory procedure
- To immediately escalate issues /observations/non-conformance to supervisor as per applicable procedures/policies
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation, perform investigation analysis in timely manner, and provide necessary information
- To ensure training are completed on time, and all tasks are performed only after completion of training on current effective procedures.
- To provide technical/scientific support to other lab personnel within the premise
- To perform laboratory support activities as per training and perform tasks related to audit readiness
- To participate in project teams as an analytical technical team member, as applicable
- To attend (in-house) seminars, scientific meetings in own field
- To attend the department meetings and participate in the initiatives for quality improvement process, as applicable
- To compile data and collate information, such as required for regulatory submission, or preparation of work instructions and standard operating procedures
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and ability to identify gaps, root causes of issues and think out of the box to develop a solution
- Adequate knowledge of cGMP, quality systems, data integrity, SOPs and global regulations as appropriate
- Technical skills related to the interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work
- Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables
- To stimulate and encourage new ideas and improvement processes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude
- Good to have some basic understanding of data visualization, statistical trending
Experience: 1 year to 3 years
Education: Minimum M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Other Skills: MS office