PhD Chemistry vacancy at JNCASR. JNCASR has released the vacancy for post doctoral fellow. PhD Chemistry candidates may apply for this post. Check out complete details here.
Applications are invited for temporary position of Research Associate sanctioned in the DST sponsored project titled “BNEAT- Electronic Band and Nanostructure Engineering of A1v – Bvr- based Thermoelectric for Effective Waste Heat to Electrical Energy Conversion” under the Principal Investigator Prof. Kanishka Biswas, New Chemistry Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064.
Job Title: Research Associate
Remuneration: Rs.47,000/- plus 24% HRA. Remuneration will be fixed based on experience
Max Age Limit: 35 years
Essential Qualification: PhD chemistry (inorganic or materials chemistry) with at least research papers in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
- Significant expertise on solution-phase and solid-state synthesis of perovskite halide phases.
- Expertise in transport property and optical property measurements.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scan copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume to Prof. Kanishka Biswas, New Chemistry Unit (NCU) through email [email protected] latest by 01.03.2021.
Instructions to candidates:
- List of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview /technical discussion/personal
- Those in employment or pursuing PhD must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor (applies to only outside candidates)
Last Date To Apply: 01.03.2021