PhD Chemistry high salary job at IISER Pune.
PhD Chemistry jobs. IISER Pune has released the jobs of senior Research Associate. PhD Chemistry candidates may apply for this post. Check out complete details below.
IISER Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having the excellent academic record for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded projects. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country
Post Code – 1: Senior Project Associate
Number of posts :01 (One)
Funding agency: Private
Project Code: 33820495
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Candidates with hands-on experience on Battery material synthesis, characterization (including electrochemical characterization), making and testing of cells; experience with cathode materials for Li or Na ion batteries will be preferred
Incumbent is expected to carry out innovative chemical synthesis of battery materials, especially cathode materials, full cell making and testing
Tenure of the appointment:
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 42,000/- + 24% HRA
Not more than 40 years as on last date of application
Post Code: – 2 Senior Project Associate
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Funding Agency: Private
Project Code: 33618356
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidates with hands-on experience on advanced materials synthesis and characterization related to energy materials such as hybrid perovskite, battery materials etc. will be preferred.
Incumbent is expected to carry out innovative chemical synthesis of energy materials
Tenure of the appointment:
Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
42,000/- + 24% HRA
Age: Not more than 40 years as on last date of application
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before March 24, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No.19/2021, “Postcode” and “Senior Project Associate” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the posts
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where a number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out a selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with the relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim inquiries /correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for
Last Date To Apply: 24th March 2021