Summer Internship Program for B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry students. IIT Ropar has announced the summer internship program 2021. Check out complete details below such as how to apply, last date, etc. The last date to apply for this program is 16th April 2021.
About Internship Program
Applications are invited for a Summer Internship Program for 5 to 8 weeks commencing from May 17 to July 12, 2021, without any fellowship at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar. The internship will be in virtual mode.
The Department may select the students on the basis of the area of interest of the student/ faculty, academic credentials, etc., and the number of seats available for the summer internship.
About IIT Ropar
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar or IIT RPR) is an engineering, science, and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country.
- Biomedical Engg.
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Computer Science and Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engg.
- Metallurgical and Materials Engg.
Who can Apply?
Students from IITs, NITs, IISER, National Labs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, CEAs, Government Universities, Private Institutions/ Universities, Indian Academy of Sciences, DST Inspire, or Similar organizations are invited to apply.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Steps for Applying Online
Welcome to the Admission/Submission Portal of IIT Ropar. Please follow the below-mentioned step(s) for applying online:
1. Get a login: Create yourself a login on this site to get started with the application process. Choose the option “Create new account” in the user login menu, enter a login name of your choice and a valid email address. An email will be sent from IIT Ropar’s mail-id for verification. Please click on the link provided in the mail to validate your account and to log in to set your password. Use this password along with the login name you provided to login to this site. If you do not see any email it is advised to check your spam folder and move this email to your inbox.
2. You can change your password or request to reset the password on this portal.
3. Log in to the site and follow the links in the Main menu on the left to fill your application form online.
4. Email alerts will be sent to your email address, please make sure that mails with the from address “@iitrpr.ac.in” do not get caught in your spam/junk mail folder.
5. It is requested not to fill the form in Private Browsing Mode or Incognito Mode.
6. Your application is not submitted until you ‘click’ submit button. After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment mail on your registered mail-id.
7. While viewing your form again for editing ‘Go to the preview page (see the modified data) and press the submit button again, otherwise your pre-filled data will be lost.
8. Rename your documents as yourname_some_unique_number before uploading them on website.
9. For any further Technical Details / Queries, send us a mail on info[AT]iitrpr.ac.in
Last date to Apply: 16th April, 2021