B.Sc Chemistry jobs. CSIR CLRI has released the vacancy for B.Sc Chemistry candidates. Check out complete details below.
CSIR-CLRI Project Assistant Vacancy for B.Sc Chemistry candidates
CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai, a National Laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and one of the World’s premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and associated with several National & International Program, desires to engage talented candidates as Project Assistant on a temporary basis to work in CLRI-RCED, Jalandhar, as per the qualification, age, etc., detailed in the table below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
No.of posts: 01
Qualification: B.Sc with Chemistry / B.Sc Chemistry as one major subject from recognized University /Institute.
Tenure: 06 months
Salary: Rs.20,000/- plus HRA
Desirable: Candidates having 1st class with a minimum of one year experience in chemical testing work preferably in Leathers, leather chemicals and wastewater will be given Preference
Age Limit: 50 years
Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case, it is co-terminus with the project, or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
How To Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned qualification, age, etc., may fill the attached application form and along with enclosures forward to email@example.com on or before 25-05-2021. Any application form received after 25-05-2021 will not be considered.
The date and time of the virtual interview will be notified in CLRI website in due course. After scheduling the virtual Interview, candidates will be contacted through mobile numbers and e-mail IDs provided by them in the application form only.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/ decrease in the number based on the requirement.
2. Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
3.This is a purely temporary position located at Jalandhar, a regional center of CLRI. Candidates from Jalandhar will be given preference as no accommodation available for the selected candidates.
4. The date of determining qualification and age shall be the last date for submission of application through email.
5. Final year Semester students who are awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to be considered.
6. Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case, it is co-terminus with the project, or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
7. Candidates are requested NOT to send their applications by speed post/ courier. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of reporting for the position, in case of selection.
Last Date To Apply: 24.05.2021