B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry Internship 2021 at IISER Bhopal.
IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2021 – online program
Deadline for applications: May 10, 2021
IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its online summer research internship program. Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
The portal will be open from May 01 to May 10, 2021.
Eligibility and Rules:
1. Students who have completed or be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply.
2. Candidates are requested to fill in the Online Internship Application Form. Providing false information will invite cancellation of application /registration.
a. Students can apply upto two projects from the listed projects.
b. You may browse the faculty webpages at Institute’s website to get more information about their research work.
c. Faculty not listed in the list of available projects will not be offering any summer projects. Kindly do not contact them directly for projects.
3. Project duration: 4 to 8 weeks between May 25 and July 25.
Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
Other details :
1. List of candidates selected for summer internship will be displayed on institute’s website by the third week of May.
2. No financial assistance will be provided.
3. No hostel accommodation will be provided. The entire internship programme will be in online mode. only. There will not be any personal visit to IISER Campus for this purpose.
4. After successful completion of Internship and submission of detailed project report, certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
5. Any query regarding this program may be addressed to [email protected]
6. For any technical issue please write to [email protected] along with relevant screenshots.
7. Kindly do not contact the concerned faculty for selection information after applying for internship.