Types of Personal Information collected by us
“Personal information” (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- name, email address, country, city, contact number, and company/organization that you are associated with, when you sign up for alerts on the Platform;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information when you are a user of the service.
- we may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc. through surveys and forms, when you choose to participate in these surveys, etc.;
- we may also collect information relating to your caste and information about whether you are eligible for any affirmative action programs or policies if you opt to provide such information;
- when you communicate with www.chemistryjunction.com to communicate with other Users (such as partners), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide;
- when you use a device to access the www.chemistryjunction.com, we may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
How we may use your Personal Information
We will only use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and products to you including to send you job alerts, relevant search results and recommended jobs and/or candidates (as the case may be);
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support;
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions;
Retention of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will not be retained by us any longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed and/or in accordance with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Information will be deleted or archived in compliance with applicable laws.
www.chemistryjunction.com does not store any account-related information or any credit/debit card details. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by Users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User’s account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Platform.
In case any Personal Information is shared by you with us, which is not requested by us during registration, (whether mandatorily or optionally), www.chemistryjunction.com will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information.
We collect information about you during the form submission process on our site.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
When you fill up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password and any other form fields available in the form builder. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including transaction details and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store form submission information for XXX years for geolocating and marketting purposes. This includes your name, address, email, phone number.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Editors can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email, and address information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill entries and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We send beautiful emails through MailChimp. When processing emails, some of your data will be passed to MailChimp, including information required to process or support email marketing services, such as the name, email address, and any other information that you intend to pass or collect including all collected information through subscription.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Got questions? Contact us